Customer Experience Specialist - MembershipGlasgow
Customer Experience Specialist
Job Title: Customer Experience Specialist
Reports To: Team Leader
Salary: £9.30 per hour
Contract Type: Part-time, Permanent
Go-centric are looking for a Customer Experience Specialist to join our Contact Centre team in Glasgow to deliver first class customer service using a range of communication methods. You will be working as part of a team delivering a first class, professional customer service, ensuring that customer enquiries and payments are resolved at the first point of contact.
Go-centric is a dynamic Business Process Outsourcer (BPO) based in the heart of Glasgow’s city centre. We pride ourselves on being a people-centred business; striving to provide an excellent customer experience on behalf of our clients and it is our people who are the key to achieving this.
We’re ambitious and we have high expectations. We’re all obsessive about delivering operational excellence and being outstanding. It’s what sets us apart from our competitors and it’s what we promise our clients. We need you to help us keep our promises.
Everyone in this business contributes towards delivering operational excellence and continuous improvement, regardless of their role. So, whether you speak to customers directly, manage a team, handle the finances, or do clever things with data and digital innovations, we have the same goal. Your ideas matter to help us meet these goals!
As part of the deal, we’re always putting profits back into the business to keep improving go-centric as a place to work. We offer excellent training and progression opportunities for people who want to grow and develop their career and the team work hard to make this a fun, energetic environment.
- Assessing and resolving enquiries, requests and complaints via phone , email and live chat. You will act as first point of contact for the customer and client and as a point of escalation where specialist knowledge or further investigation is required
- Processing of membership applications, upgrades and cancellations
- Processing payments efficiently and securely
- Following and adhering to processes and procedures specific to our client. This will include meeting Service Level Agreements, and achieving and maintaining quality standards set both internally and externally
- Maintaining electronic databases of all client interaction, with excellent written skills. Good grammar and spelling are essential
- Provide feedback to make necessary improvements to the overall customer journey and the role of the Customer Experience Specialist
- Participation in the induction and training of new customer experience specialists to ensure the high standards are adhered to and the current knowledge levels are maintained
- Ad Hoc tasks aimed at improving service levels
- Previous contact/call centre experience dealing with inbound and outbound phone calls
- Customer service or administrative experience
- Experience using and updating a CRM
- Experience processing payments via WorldPay or another type of payment platform
- Excellent written & spoken English
- Proactive and able to work under own initiative
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel/Data Entry
- Listening skills – able to deal with sensitive topics
- High attention to detail
- Creative and innovative approach to problem-solving
- Ability to work under pressure, whilst maintaining high standards
- Able to build good working relationships across all levels
In return for your hard work, you will receive a great deal of recognition for your work, but we also offer several tangible benefits such as:
- The opportunity to gain further qualifications through external training
- Excellent career progression and training opportunities
- Employee pension + Life insurance
- A great working environment with a fantastic team of people
Hours: 20 hours a week
Please attach an up-to-date CV and describe your relevant experience and interest in the position in the ‘additional info’ box below.
Once you have applied, please go to go-centric.co.uk/home-agent/ and follow the instructions to upload your Speed Test and Work From Home (WFH) Environment.
If you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com