Customer Experience Specialist Full-TimeGlasgow
Customer Experience Specialist
Job Title: Customer Experience Specialist
Reports To: Team Leader
Salary: £8.91 per hour
Contract Type: Full-time, Permanent
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our team of Customer Experience Specialists who deliver first class, professional customer service, using a range of communication methods to ensure that where possible customer enquiries, payments and complaints are resolved at the first point of contact. You will be working on behalf of a large number of clients including a number of housing associations, energy companies and retailers.
Go-centric is a dynamic Business Process Outsourcer (BPO) based in Glasgow’s city centre. We pride ourselves on being a people-centred business; with every one of our ever-growing team striving to provide an excellent customer experience on behalf of our clients.
We are ambitious and we have high expectations when it comes to delivering operational excellence, with each of our highly trained contact centre personnel being highly competent, intelligent and empathetic multi-taskers who deliver service with passion, professionalism, and integrity, setting us apart from our competitors and exceeding our client expectations.
Every one of our experienced, skilled, and talented people contribute towards the same goal, delivering the highest standard of client and customer focused, operational excellence.
To maintain our continuous improvement strategy, we offer excellent training and progression opportunities for people who want to grow and develop their career and the team.
We want you to become a crucial part of the go-centric vision; to create a partnership that helps organisations meet their operational challenges through the provision of contact centre operational excellence and continuous improvement.
If all that appeals and you think you’ve got the heart and commitment to become part of a fantastic team, we want to hear from you.
- Effectively assessing and resolving enquiries, requests and complaints via calls, emails, and social media
- Act as first point of contact for the customer and client and as a point of escalation where specialist knowledge or further investigation is required
- Following different scripts and structured criteria to ensure all information is gather from the customer in the correct and appropriate manner.
- Identifying customers’ needs and demonstrate effective problem-solving techniques
- Following and adhering to processes and procedures specific to our client. This will include meeting Service Level Agreements, and achieving and maintaining quality standards set both internally and externally
- Processing payments efficiently and securely
- Maintaining electronic databases of all client interaction, with excellent written skills. Good grammar and spelling are essential
- Provide feedback to make necessary improvements to the overall customer journey and the role of the customer service advisor
- Ad Hoc tasks aimed at improving service levels
- Previous contact centre experience
- Customer service experience
- Excellent written & spoken English
- Attention to detail
- Creative and innovative approach to problem-solving
- Ability to work under pressure, whilst maintaining high standards
- Able to build good working relationships across all levels
In return for your hard work, you will receive a great deal of recognition for your work, but we also offer several tangible benefits such as:
- The opportunity to gain further qualifications through external training
- Excellent career progression and training opportunities
- Employee pension + Life insurance
- A great working environment with a fantastic team of people
40hrs per week any times between 7am-10pm Mon-Sun
Please attach an up-to-date CV and describe your relevant experience and interest in the position in the ‘additional info’ box below.
Once you have applied, please go to go-centric.co.uk/home-agent/ and follow the instructions to upload your Speed Test and Work From Home (WFH) Environment.
If you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Disability in the Workplace :
Please note, go-centric are a certified Disability Confident employer, and subscribe to the guidance in the Two Ticks Scheme.
Under the Equality Act 2010 we, as the employer, are legally obligated to interview anyone with a disability that meets the minimum criteria for the post, offering any reasonable adjustments that may be required in order to complete the recruitment process and/ or the role itself.
For more information regarding this please visit: www.direct.gov.uk/en/DisabledPeople/Employmentsupport/LookingForWork/DG_4000314
To disclose any information regarding a disability that requires additional support during the recruitment journey, i.e. Job Descriptions in large print, please contact the Recruitment Department by emailing email@example.com by calling 0333 014 4401.