Customer Experience Specialist Part-TimeGlasgow
Customer Experience Specialist
Job Title: Customer Experience Specialist
Reports To: Team Leader
Salary: £8.72 per hour
Contract Type: Part-time, Permanent
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our team of Customer Experience Specialists who deliver first class, professional customer service, using a range of communication methods to ensure that where possible customer enquiries, payments and complaints are resolved at the first point of contact. You will be working on behalf of a large number of clients including a number of housing associations, energy companies and retailers.
Go-centric is a dynamic Business Process Outsourcer (BPO) based in the heart of Glasgow’s city centre. We pride ourselves on being a people-centred business; striving to provide an excellent customer experience on behalf of our clients and it is our people who are the key to achieving this.
We’re ambitious and we have high expectations. We’re all obsessive about delivering operational excellence and being outstanding. It’s what sets us apart from our competitors and it’s what we promise our clients. We need you to help us keep our promises.
Everyone in this business contributes towards delivering operational excellence and continuous improvement, regardless of their role. So, whether you speak to customers directly, manage a team, handle the finances, or do clever things with data and digital innovations, we have the same goal. Your ideas matter to help us meet these goals!
As part of the deal, we’re always putting profits back into the business to keep improving go-centric as a place to work. We offer excellent training and progression opportunities for people who want to grow and develop their career and the team work hard to make this a fun, energetic environment.
If all that appeals and you think you’ve got the heart and commitment to become part of a fantastic team, we want to hear from you.
- Effectively assessing and resolving enquiries, requests and complaints via calls, emails, and social media
- Act as first point of contact for the customer and client and as a point of escalation where specialist knowledge or further investigation is required
- Following different scripts and structured criteria to ensure all information is gather from the customer in the correct and appropriate manner.
- Identifying customers’ needs and demonstrate effective problem-solving techniques
- Following and adhering to processes and procedures specific to our client. This will include meeting Service Level Agreements, and achieving and maintaining quality standards set both internally and externally
- Processing payments efficiently and securely
- Maintaining electronic databases of all client interaction, with excellent written skills. Good grammar and spelling are essential
- Provide feedback to make necessary improvements to the overall customer journey and the role of the customer service advisor
- Ad Hoc tasks aimed at improving service levels
- Precious contact centre experience
- Customer service experience
- Excellent written & spoken English
- Attention to detail
- Creative and innovative approach to problem-solving
- Ability to work under pressure, whilst maintaining high standards
- Able to build good working relationships across all levels
In return for your hard work, you will receive a great deal of recognition for your work, but we also offer several tangible benefits such as:
- The opportunity to gain further qualifications through external training
- Excellent career progression and training opportunities
- Employee pension + Life insurance
- A great working environment with a fantastic team of people
Shift rotation: Mon-Fri, 7am-7pm and Sat-Sun 7am-10pm
Please attach an up-to-date CV and describe your relevant experience and interest in the position in the ‘additional info’ box below.
Once you have applied, please go to go-centric.co.uk/home-agent/ and follow the instructions to upload your Speed Test and Work From Home (WFH) Environment.
If you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org