Customer Service AdvisorGlasgow
Customer Service Advisor
To work as part of a team delivering a first class, professional customer service, using a range of communication methods – but primarily email and social media – to ensure that where possible customer enquiries, payments and complaints are resolved at the first point of contact.
You will be working on behalf of one of our large fashion retailers.
- Assessing and resolving enquiries, requests and complaints, primarily via email, but also via the phone. You will act as first point of contact for the customer and client; and as a point of escalation where specialist knowledge or further investigation is required
- Following and adhering to processes and procedures specific to our client. This will include meeting Service Level Agreements, and achieving and maintaining quality standards set both internally and externally
- Processing payments efficiently and securely
- Maintaining electronic databases of all client interaction, with excellent written skills. Good grammar and spelling are essential
- Provide feedback to make necessary improvements to the overall customer journey and the role of the customer service advisor
- Participation in the induction and training of new customer service advisors to ensure the high standards are adhered to and the current knowledge levels are maintained
- Ad Hoc tasks aimed at improving service levels
Essential Key Skills and Experience
- Excellent written & spoken English is essential
- Contact centre experience
- Creative and innovative approach to problem-solving
- Ability to work under pressure, whilst maintaining high standards
- Able to build good working relationships across all levels
- An excellent eye for detail
go-centric is a dynamic business process outsourcer (BPO) based in the heart of Glasgow’s city centre. We pride ourselves on being a people-centred business; striving to provide an outstanding customer experience on behalf of our clients and it is our people who are the key to achieving this.
We’re ambitious and we have high expectations. We’re all obsessive about delivering operational excellence and being outstanding. It’s what sets us apart from our competitors and it’s what we promise our clients. We need you to help us keep our promises.
Everyone in this business contributes towards delivering operational excellence and continuous improvement, regardless of their role. So whether you speak to customers directly, manage a team, handle the finances, or do clever things with data and digital innovations, we have the same goal. Your ideas matter to help us meet these goals!
As part of the deal we’re always putting profits back into the business to keep improving go-centric as a place to work. We offer excellent training and progression opportunities for people who want to grow and develop their career and the team work hard to make this a fun, energetic environment.
If all that appeals and you think you’ve got the heart and commitment to become part of a fantastic team, we want to hear from you.
40hrs per week any times between 8am-8pm Mon-Sun
Please attach an up to date CV and describe your relevant experience and interest in the position in the ‘additional info’ box below