Customer Service Advisor Part-TimeGlasgow
Do you believe in delivering an outstanding customer experience?
Would you go above and beyond in supporting a customer to protect a brand’s reputation?
Are you absolutely passionate about exceeding people’s expectations?
Do you act with integrity at all times?
Would you like to work in a fun, rewarding team environment?
If yes, we’d love to talk to you.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced, hard-working and focused Customer Service Advisor looking for a fresh approach to inbound customer services.
As customer service advisor you will be accountable for managing customer journeys alongside;
- Assessing and resolving enquiries, requests and complaints, across multiple channels, telephone email, social media and webchat.
- You will act as first point of contact for the customer and client; and as a point of escalation where specialist knowledge or further investigation is required.
- Following and adhering to processes and procedures specific to our clients. This will include meeting Service Level Agreements, and achieving and maintaining quality standards set both internally and externally.
- Processing payments efficiently and securely.
- Maintaining electronic databases of all client interaction, with excellent written skills. Good grammar and spelling are essential.
- Provide feedback to make necessary improvements to the overall customer journey and the role of the customer service advisor.
- Participation in the induction and training of new customer service advisors to ensure the high standards are adhered to and the current knowledge levels are maintained.
- Supporting colleagues and being a pro-active member of the go-centric team, working towards our company strategic goals.
- Enthusiastic and motivated
- Focused on delivering a great quality of customer service
- Attention to detail and IT skills
- Problem solving and multi-tasking
- Understanding individuals with the ability to show empathy
- Team player
- Meet and exceed targets and performance standards
ESSENTIAL KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Customer service or contact center background
- A strong background in a regulated sector preferred with a high level of attention to detail
- Qualified to Standard Grade or NAT 5 level or above
- Excellent telephone manner, able to demonstrate strong communication skills, listening and building rapport
- Demonstrate drive, passion and enthusiasm
- Ability to retain information, multi-task and problem solve
- Ability to work in-house systems effectively
- A great working environment with a fantastic team of people
- Excellent career progression
- Excellent training
16,18,20 or 30 hours per week, evening and weekends.