Job Title: Data Analyst
Reports To: Resource Planning
Salary: £20,000.00-£22,000.00 per year
Contract Type: Full-time, Temporary 12 months
Do you have a passion for data and do you have an analytical background? Are you looking to develop your talent? We are currently looking for a Data Analyst to join our growing team!
Go-centric is a dynamic Business Process Outsourcer (BPO) based in the heart of Glasgow’s city centre. We pride ourselves on being a people-centred business; striving to provide an excellent customer experience on behalf of our clients and it is our people who are the key to achieving this.
We’re ambitious and we have high expectations. We’re all obsessive about delivering operational excellence and being outstanding. It’s what sets us apart from our competitors and it’s what we promise our clients. We need you to help us keep our promises.
Everyone in this business contributes towards delivering operational excellence and continuous improvement, regardless of their role. So, whether you speak to customers directly, manage a team, handle the finances, or do clever things with data and digital innovations, we have the same goal. Your ideas matter to help us meet these goals!
As part of the deal, we’re always putting profits back into the business to keep improving go-centric as a place to work. We offer excellent training and progression opportunities for people who want to grow and develop their career and the team work hard to make this a fun, energetic environment.
If all that appeals and you think you’ve got the heart and commitment to become part of a fantastic team, we want to hear from you.
- Timely completion of all ad hoc requests.
- Stringent quality monitoring for accuracy and consistency across all datasets.
- Managing change requests, assessing requirements, planning delivering and prioritising against competing demands.
- Constantly seeking opportunities to automate, streamline and integrate reporting to reduce time and costs.
- Building relationships throughout the business to proactively identify needs.
- Production of slide decks and presentations giving an overview of weekly operational performance to senior leaders.
- Assist in the migration of all reporting into Power BI.
- Daily refresh and maintenance of Power BI dashboards.
- This will involve excel, Power BI and querying databases.
- Knowledge of contact centre telephony and workforce management systems.
- Working knowledge of SQL and VBA.
- Advanced excel skills essential including pivot tables, macros and querying external sources.
- Experience with Power BI and maintaining dashboards to support operational delivery and business performance.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills are essential.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An ability to draw conclusions from data
- Capable of extracting actionable insights and confidently presenting them to internal stakeholders.
- Ability to work with large volumes of data and multiple complex sources.
In return for your hard work, you will receive a great deal of recognition for your work, but we also offer several tangible benefits such as:
- The opportunity to gain further qualifications through external training
- Excellent career progression and training opportunities
- Employee pension + Life insurance
- A great working environment with a fantastic team of people
Please attach an up-to-date CV and describe your relevant experience and interest in the position in the ‘additional info’ box below.
Once you have applied, please go to go-centric.co.uk/home-agent/ and follow the instructions to upload your Speed Test and Work From Home (WFH) Environment.
If you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org