Job Title: Data Analyst
Reports To: Resource Planning
Salary: £23,000.00 to £26,000.00 per year
Contract Type: Permanent
Do you have a passion for data and do you have an analytical background? Are you looking to develop your talent? We are currently looking for a Data Analyst to join our growing team!
Go-centric is a dynamic Business Process Outsourcer (BPO) based in Glasgow’s city centre. We pride ourselves on being a people-centred business; with every one of our ever-growing team striving to provide an excellent customer experience on behalf of our clients.
We are ambitious and we have high expectations when it comes to delivering operational excellence, with each of our highly trained contact centre personnel being highly competent, intelligent and empathetic multi-taskers who deliver service with passion, professionalism, and integrity, setting us apart from our competitors and exceeding our client expectations.
Every one of our experienced, skilled, and talented people contribute towards the same goal, delivering the highest standard of client and customer focused, operational excellence.
To maintain our continuous improvement strategy, we offer excellent training and progression opportunities for people who want to grow and develop their career and the team.
We want you to become a crucial part of the go-centric vision; to create a partnership that helps organisations meet their operational challenges through the provision of contact centre operational excellence and continuous improvement.
If all that appeals and you think you’ve got the heart and commitment to become part of a fantastic team, we want to hear from you.
- Timely completion of all ad hoc requests.
- Stringent quality monitoring for accuracy and consistency across all datasets.
- Managing change requests, assessing requirements, planning delivering and prioritising against competing demands.
- Constantly seeking opportunities to automate, streamline and integrate reporting to reduce time and costs.
- Building relationships throughout the business to proactively identify needs.
- Production of slide decks and presentations giving an overview of weekly operational performance to senior leaders.
- Assist in the migration of all reporting into Power BI.
- Daily refresh and maintenance of Power BI dashboards.
- This will involve excel, Power BI and querying databases.
- Knowledge of contact centre telephony and workforce management systems.
- Working knowledge of SQL and VBA.
- Advanced excel skills essential including pivot tables, macros and querying external sources.
- Experience with Power BI and maintaining dashboards to support operational delivery and business performance.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills are essential.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An ability to draw conclusions from data
- Capable of extracting actionable insights and confidently presenting them to internal stakeholders.
- Ability to work with large volumes of data and multiple complex sources.
In return for your hard work, you will receive a great deal of recognition for your work, but we also offer several tangible benefits such as:
- The opportunity to gain further qualifications through external training
- Excellent career progression and training opportunities
- Employee pension + Life insurance
- A great working environment with a fantastic team of people
Please attach an up-to-date CV and describe your relevant experience and interest in the position in the ‘additional info’ box below.
Once you have applied, please go to go-centric.co.uk/home-agent/ and follow the instructions to upload your Speed Test and Work From Home (WFH) Environment.
If you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact us at [email protected]
Disability in the Workplace :
Please note, go-centric are a certified Disability Confident employer, and subscribe to the guidance in the Two Ticks Scheme.
Under the Equality Act 2010 we, as the employer, are legally obligated to interview anyone with a disability that meets the minimum criteria for the post, offering any reasonable adjustments that may be required in order to complete the recruitment process and/ or the role itself.
For more information regarding this please visit: www.direct.gov.uk/en/DisabledPeople/Employmentsupport/LookingForWork/DG_4000314
To disclose any information regarding a disability that requires additional support during the recruitment journey, i.e. Job Descriptions in large print, please contact the Recruitment Department by emailing [email protected]or by calling 0333 014 4401.