HR Business PartnerGlasgow
Job Title: HR Business Partner
Reports To: Service Delivery Director
Salary: starting at £40k per annum
Contract Type: Permanent
Go-centric are looking for a HR Business Partner to act as an agent of change within the department and the business at large. Take a look at the job description and hit “apply” if you think this could be your next role.
Go-centric is a dynamic Business Process Outsourcer (BPO) based in the heart of Glasgow’s city centre. We pride ourselves on being a people-centred business; striving to provide an excellent customer experience on behalf of our clients and it is our people who are the key to achieving this.
We’re ambitious and we have high expectations. We’re all obsessive about delivering operational excellence and being outstanding. It’s what sets us apart from our competitors and it’s what we promise our clients. We need you to help us keep our promises.
Everyone in this business contributes towards delivering operational excellence and continuous improvement, regardless of their role. So, whether you speak to customers directly, manage a team, handle the finances, or do clever things with data and digital innovations, we have the same goal. Your ideas matter to help us meet these goals!
As part of the deal, we’re always putting profits back into the business to keep improving go-centric as a place to work. We offer excellent training and progression opportunities for people who want to grow and develop their career and the team work hard to make this a fun, energetic environment.
Our HR Business Partner will be responsible for providing responsive and pro-active support and advice to line managers on broader HR issues and complex individual cases. They will support the roll out of HR initiatives to drive business improvement and standards which align with our business goals. The right person will have a proven track record in HR, employment legislation and employee management and act as a key consultant on human resource management and organizational and strategic change. The successful candidate will have over-sight of our Recruitment and Learning & Development Teams and be responsible for implementing our people strategy. This is an exciting opportunity to join our business at a time of growth and development.
- Consult with line management and provide daily HR guidance
- Analyse trends and metrics within the HR department
- Resolve complex employee relations issues and address grievances
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention
- Provide HR policy guidance
- HR project management
- Work with key stakeholders to identify training needs for teams and individuals
- Evaluate training programs
- Implement new HR strategies
- Deliver comprehensive HR and business consultation in a commercial and strategically focused manner
- Deliver relevant strategic, pro-active and market aligned advice to managers (aligning to and supporting companywide business and HR Group goals)
- Provide HR data and reporting to stakeholders as required
- Minimum CIPD level 5 qualified
- Essential experience in a Human Resource role
- Have a commercial awareness of HR from a KPI led environment
- Proven track record of successfully working through change initiatives with employees and senior management
- Experience of providing strategic and operational support within a large organisation
- Be up to date with current Employment Law and Legislation
- Experience in the implementation of employee engagement initiatives.
- Experience working with Recruitment and Learning & Development
- Ability to deal sensitively and appropriately with confidential information
- Must take a proactive approach to work, with strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent skills in communication and conflict resolution with strong ethics and a cultural awareness.
- Must be proficient in both written and spoken English
In return for your hard work, you will receive a great deal of recognition for your work, but we also offer several tangible benefits such as:
- The opportunity to gain further qualifications through external training
- Excellent career progression and training opportunities
- Employee pension + Life insurance
- A great working environment with a fantastic team of people
Please attach an up-to-date CV and describe your relevant experience and interest in the position in the ‘additional info’ box below.
Once you have applied, please go to go-centric.co.uk/home-agent/ and follow the instructions to upload your Speed Test and Work From Home (WFH) Environment.