Job Title: HR Generalist
Reports To: HR Manager
Salary: 20,000 – 23,000 per year
Contract Type: Full-time, temporary
Go centric are looking for an experienced HR Generalist to support the continued growth of our business. Take a look at the job description below and hit ‘apply’ if you think this could be your next role.
Go-centric is a dynamic Business Process Outsourcer (BPO) based in the heart of Glasgow’s city centre. We pride ourselves on being a people-centred business; striving to provide an excellent customer experience on behalf of our clients and it is our people who are the key to achieving this.
We’re ambitious and we have high expectations. We’re all obsessive about delivering operational excellence and being outstanding. It’s what sets us apart from our competitors and it’s what we promise our clients. We need you to help us keep our promises.
Everyone in this business contributes towards delivering operational excellence and continuous improvement, regardless of their role. So, whether you speak to customers directly, manage a team, handle the finances, or do clever things with data and digital innovations, we have the same goal. Your ideas matter to help us meet these goals!
As part of the deal, we’re always putting profits back into the business to keep improving go-centric as a place to work. We offer excellent training and progression opportunities for people who want to grow and develop their career and the team work hard to make this a fun, energetic environment.
Our HR Generalist will be responsible for providing first line HR support. They will work closely with the HR Manager supporting on various generalist tasks. The right candidate will be able to coordinate and manage both administrative and strategic duties, helping us to plan and administer important functions. As a people centric business, we understand that hiring the right HR professional will help our people thrive.
- Participate in development of HR objectives and systems, including metrics, queries, and standard reports for ongoing company requirements.
- Carry out general administration tasks for the HR Department including organizing and maintaining personnel record, update internal databases (e.g. record sick or maternity leave) and preparing HR documents, like employment contracts and HR policy documents
- Suggest new procedures and policies to continually improve efficiency of the HR department and organization as a whole, and to improve employee experience
- Ensure legal compliance of HR state and federal regulations and applicable employment laws, and update policies and/or procedures as required
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Supporting the maintenance of the organisations HR System (Workday) ensuring data is accurate and up to date. Note-taking in hearings
- Preparing and amending where necessary HR documents, i.e. employment contracts and recruitment guides
- Assisting with payroll by providing the department with relevant employee information, i.e. holiday and sick days taken
- Assist the recruitment team with the on-boarding process.
- work closely with various departments, increasingly in a consultancy role, assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures
- A minimum of 2 year’s experience in a HR role.
- Considerable experience of Human Resources administration
- Achieved or working towards CIPD Level 5
- Experience of prioritising workload, time management and dealing with conflicting priorities with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Knowledge of general office practices and procedures
- Ability to compose and produce standard letters and reports using IT applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, HR System)
- Ability to deal sensitively and appropriately with confidential information
- Ability to undertake notes/minutes at meetings
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills
- Must take a proactive approach to work, with strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, ethics, and cultural awareness. Must be proficient in both written and spoken English
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations
In return for your hard work, you will receive a great deal of recognition for your work, but we also offer several tangible benefits such as:
- The opportunity to gain further qualifications through external training
- Excellent career progression and training opportunities
- Employee pension + Life insurance
- A great working environment with a fantastic team of people
Please attach an up-to-date CV and describe your relevant experience and interest in the position in the ‘additional info’ box below.
Once you have applied, please go to go-centric.co.uk/home-agent/ and follow the instructions to upload your Speed Test and Work From Home (WFH) Environment.
If you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com