Job Search AdvisorNationwide
Job Search Advisor
Job Title: Job Search Advisor
Reports To: Team Leader
Salary: £8.72 per hour
Contract Type: Fixed Term – 24 Months
Go-centric are recruiting several Job Search Advisors on a 24 month fixed term contract to excellent advice and guidance to a diverse range of working age customers.
Go-centric is a dynamic Business Process Outsourcer (BPO) based in the heart of Glasgow’s city centre. We pride ourselves on being a people-centred business; striving to provide an excellent customer experience on behalf of our clients and it is our people who are the key to achieving this.
We’re ambitious and we have high expectations. We’re all obsessive about delivering operational excellence and being outstanding. It’s what sets us apart from our competitors and it’s what we promise our clients. We need you to help us keep our promises.
Everyone in this business contributes towards delivering operational excellence and continuous improvement, regardless of their role. So, whether you speak to customers directly, manage a team, handle the finances, or do clever things with data and digital innovations, we have the same goal. Your ideas matter to help us meet these goals!
As part of the deal, we’re always putting profits back into the business to keep improving go-centric as a place to work. We offer excellent training and progression opportunities for people who want to grow and develop their career and the team work hard to make this a fun, energetic environment.
- Providing excellent customer service to a diverse range of working age customers.
- Helping customers identify their key job skills
- Advising customers on interview techniques
- Offering quality advice to customers about job search actions.
- Supporting customers to search for work effectively in a largely digital world.
- Building positive relationships, building trust and motivating customers.
- Providing advice and guidance to customers and sign posting them to available services
- Scheduling appointments
- Conducting 1:1 support sessions
- Referring customers to appropriate help and support depending upon their needs
- A background in providing information, advice and guidance in a clear and concise manner
- Proven track record of help people through potentially difficult and challenging times in their lives
- Exceptional Customer Services skills to deliver outstanding service
- Must have at least 1 years’ experience in teaching, coaching or mentoring
- Working under tight timeframes and managing case work
- Excellent listening
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate with a diverse range of people
- A proven track record to motivate other people
- Attention to detail to ensure all information given is accurate and up to date
- Empathy and compassion
- Time management and organisation skills to meet targets and deadlines
In return for your hard work, you will receive a great deal of recognition for your work, but we also offer several tangible benefits such as:
- Opportunity to gain further qualifications through external training
- Excellent career progression and training
- Employee pension + Life insurance
- A great working environment with a fantastic team of people
Hours: 40 hours a week
Please attach an up-to-date CV and describe your relevant experience and interest in the position in the ‘additional info’ box below.
Once you have applied, please go to go-centric.co.uk/home-agent/ and follow the instructions to upload your Speed Test and Work From Home (WFH) Environment.
If you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org