Job Search AdvisorNationwide
Job Search Advisor
Job Title: Job Search Advisor
Reports To: Team Leader
Salary: £8.91 per hour
Contract Type: Fixed Term – 24 Months
Go-centric are recruiting several Job Search Advisors on a 24 month fixed term contract to excellent advice and guidance to a diverse range of working age customers.
Go-centric is a dynamic Business Process Outsourcer (BPO) based in Glasgow’s city centre. We pride ourselves on being a people-centred business; with every one of our ever-growing team striving to provide an excellent customer experience on behalf of our clients.
We are ambitious and we have high expectations when it comes to delivering operational excellence, with each of our highly trained contact centre personnel being highly competent, intelligent and empathetic multi-taskers who deliver service with passion, professionalism, and integrity, setting us apart from our competitors and exceeding our client expectations.
Every one of our experienced, skilled, and talented people contribute towards the same goal, delivering the highest standard of client and customer focused, operational excellence.
To maintain our continuous improvement strategy, we offer excellent training and progression opportunities for people who want to grow and develop their career and the team.
We want you to become a crucial part of the go-centric vision; to create a partnership that helps organisations meet their operational challenges through the provision of contact centre operational excellence and continuous improvement.
- Providing excellent customer service to a diverse range of working age customers.
- Helping customers identify their key job skills
- Advising customers on interview techniques
- Offering quality advice to customers about job search actions.
- Supporting customers to search for work effectively in a largely digital world.
- Building positive relationships, building trust and motivating customers.
- Providing advice and guidance to customers and sign posting them to available services
- Scheduling appointments
- Conducting 1:1 support sessions
- Referring customers to appropriate help and support depending upon their needs
- A background in providing information, advice and guidance in a clear and concise manner
- Proven track record of help people through potentially difficult and challenging times in their lives
- Exceptional Customer Services skills to deliver outstanding service
- Must have at least 1 years’ experience in teaching, coaching or mentoring
- Working under tight timeframes and managing case work
- Excellent listening
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate with a diverse range of people
- A proven track record to motivate other people
- Attention to detail to ensure all information given is accurate and up to date
- Empathy and compassion
- Time management and organisation skills to meet targets and deadlines
In return for your hard work, you will receive a great deal of recognition for your work, but we also offer several tangible benefits such as:
- Opportunity to gain further qualifications through external training
- Excellent career progression and training
- Employee pension + Life insurance
- A great working environment with a fantastic team of people
Hours: 40 hours a week
Please attach an up-to-date CV and describe your relevant experience and interest in the position in the ‘additional info’ box below.
Once you have applied, please go to go-centric.co.uk/home-agent/ and follow the instructions to upload your Speed Test and Work From Home (WFH) Environment.
If you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Disability in the Workplace :
Please note, go-centric are a certified Disability Confident employer, and subscribe to the guidance in the Two Ticks Scheme.
Under the Equality Act 2010 we, as the employer, are legally obligated to interview anyone with a disability that meets the minimum criteria for the post, offering any reasonable adjustments that may be required in order to complete the recruitment process and/ or the role itself.
For more information regarding this please visit: www.direct.gov.uk/en/DisabledPeople/Employmentsupport/LookingForWork/DG_4000314
To disclose any information regarding a disability that requires additional support during the recruitment journey, i.e. Job Descriptions in large print, please contact the Recruitment Department by emailing email@example.com by calling 0333 014 4401.