Key Account ManagerGlasgow
Key Account Manager
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £27,000.00-£33,000.00 per year
Go-centric are looking for an experienced Key Account Manager to join our Service Delivery Team in Glasgow. This role is pivotal to the growth of business and requires someone who can build and manage long-term relationships with our key clients. Take a look at the job description below and hit ‘apply’ if you think this could be your next role.
Go-centric* is a dynamic Business Process Outsourcer (BPO) based in Glasgow’s city centre. We pride ourselves on being a people-centred business; with every one of our ever-growing team striving to provide an excellent customer experience on behalf of our clients.*
We are ambitious and we have high expectations when it comes to delivering operational excellence, with each of our highly trained contact centre personnel being highly competent, intelligent and empathetic multi-taskers who deliver service with passion, professionalism, and integrity, setting us apart from our competitors and exceeding our client expectations.
Every one of our experienced, skilled, and talented people contribute towards the same goal, delivering the highest standard of client and customer focused, operational excellence.
To maintain our continuous improvement strategy, we offer excellent training and progression opportunities for people who want to grow and develop their career and the team.
We want you to become a crucial part of the go-centric vision; to create a partnership that helps organisations meet their operational challenges through the provision of contact centre operational excellence and continuous improvement.
Our Key Account Manager will be responsible for managing and building our relationship with key clients. The successful candidate must be an expert communicator to serve as point of contact for clients and internal stakeholders. The purpose of the role is to retain large contracts with clients on behalf of the business and to develop opportunities for the expansion of current contracts and the potential for new ones supporting the overall business strategy.
- Act as a point of contact for client and internal stakeholder queries.
- Ensuring the business meets its KPIs in relation to large contracts by gaining an understanding of the clients needs and working with the Operations team to ensure delivery.
- Analysing client reporting and data against service levels and managing internal stakeholders where required
- Creation and delivery of monthly and quarterly client business reviews
- Identifying and developing any additional revenue opportunities within the client relationship and anticipating their needs
- Organise and attend client and stakeholder meetings.
- Effective management of the change process within the account, to ensure that all internal and external factors are covered to ensure the customer is satisfied with our delivery.
- Timely management of complaints in line with company policies and procedures.
- Pro-actively identifying areas of risk and recommending solutions before complaints arise.
- Analyse and report on stats and trends.
- Prepare materials and presentations prior to internal and external meetings. Follow up by establishing action points and deadlines
- Monitor service performance and all contractual SLA’s to ensure the clients are continually satisfied with go-centric’s partnership
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to find proactive solutions to grow and improve clients’ accounts
- Proven experience as a Key Account Manager
- Account management experience in a business-to-business setting
- Experience managing large scale contracts
- Experience managing public sector clients
- A strong understanding of outsourcing and customer service
- Excellent communication, presenting and interpersonal skills. Must be proficient in both written and spoken English
- Take a proactive approach to work, with strong organizational skills and attention to detail to produce meaningful reports
- The ability to analysing client needs and developing innovative solutions
- Skilled at performing comfortably in face-paced, deadline and detail-oriented work
- Must be competent using MS office suite – especially Excel
- Outstanding negotiation skills
In return for your hard work, you will receive a great deal of recognition for your work, but we also offer several tangible benefits such as:
- The opportunity to gain further qualifications through external training
- Excellent career progression and training opportunities
- Employee pension + Life insurance
- A great working environment with a fantastic team of people
Hours: 40 hours a week, between Monday to Friday. Some flexibility may be required.
Please attach an up-to-date CV and describe your relevant experience and interest in the position in the ‘additional info’ box below.
Once you have applied, please go to go-centric.co.uk/home-agent/ and follow the instructions to upload your Speed Test and Work From Home (WFH) Environment.
Disability in the Workplace :
Please note, go-centric are a certified Disability Confident employer, and subscribe to the guidance in the Two Ticks Scheme.
Under the Equality Act 2010 we, as the employer, are legally obligated to interview anyone with a disability that meets the minimum criteria for the post, offering any reasonable adjustments that may be required in order to complete the recruitment process and/ or the role itself.
For more information regarding this please visit: www.direct.gov.uk/en/DisabledPeople/Employmentsupport/LookingForWork/DG_4000314
To disclose any information regarding a disability that requires additional support during the recruitment journey, i.e. Job Descriptions in large print, please contact the Recruitment Department by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org by calling 0333 014 4401.