Job Title: Lead Trainer
Reports To: Learning and Development Manager
Salary: From £24,000 – £26,000 Per Year
Contract Type: Full-time, Temporary
Go-centric are looking for an experienced Lead Trainer to join our training team in Glasgow. This role is pivotal to the growth of business and requires somebody who can develop our staff at the highest possible level.
Go-centric is a dynamic Business Process Outsourcer (BPO) based in the heart of Glasgow’s city centre. We pride ourselves on being a people-centred business; striving to provide an excellent customer experience on behalf of our clients and it is our people who are the key to achieving this.
We’re ambitious and we have high expectations. We’re all obsessive about delivering operational excellence and being outstanding. It’s what sets us apart from our competitors and it’s what we promise our clients. We need you to help us keep our promises.
Everyone in this business contributes towards delivering operational excellence and continuous improvement, regardless of their role. So, whether you speak to customers directly, manage a team, handle the finances, or do clever things with data and digital innovations, we have the same goal. Your ideas matter to help us meet these goals!
As part of the deal, we’re always putting profits back into the business to keep improving go-centric as a place to work. We offer excellent training and progression opportunities for people who want to grow and develop their career and the team work hard to make this a fun, energetic environment.
The Lead Trainer will be capable of delivering training for multiple clients in a fast-paced environment & be an experienced line manager, in order to manage, develop and coach our Project Trainers.
The ideal candidate will have a true passion for training and a desire to grow and develop within the role. You will need to be a team player, with an outstanding work ethic and the ability to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in.
This role will be a mix of office/work from home after initial training period.
- On-boarding and induction training of all new starters
- Coaching of current staff to achieve KPIs
- Managing, developing and coaching of Project Trainers
- Development of training materials
- Close liaison with operational leads to maximise business performance
- Analysis of MI to understand training needs
- Ongoing training and development of all staff
- Driving positive change within department and campaign(s)
- Experience delivering training in a face-to-face environment
- Experience developing training materials
- Coaching experience
- Experience training in a fast-paced environment.
- Exposure to e-learning design or LMS management.
- Experience working in a call centre environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- PC literate, with good knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
- Good organisational skills to prioritise and manage own workloads and time
- Excellent internet connection vital to ensure that remote sessions run smoothly
- Ability to work between our Glasgow based office and from your own home where required
In return for your hard work, you will receive a great deal of recognition for your work, but we also offer several tangible benefits such as:
- The opportunity to gain further qualifications through external training
- Excellent career progression and training opportunities
- Employee pension + Life insurance
- A great working environment with a fantastic team of people
Hours: 40 hours a week
Please attach an up-to-date CV and describe your relevant experience and interest in the position in the ‘additional info’ box below.
Once you have applied, please go to go-centric.co.uk/home-agent/ and follow the instructions to upload your Speed Test and Work From Home (WFH) Environment.
If you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com