Learning and Development SpecialistGlasgow
go-centric is a fast-paced business process outsourcer (BPO) based in the heart of Glasgow’s city centre. We pride ourselves on our 6 core values of Commitment, Integrity, Passion, Respect, Talent and Teamwork. An opportunity has arisen to join our ever-growing operations team as a Learning & Development Specialist, to ensure our teams are trained to the highest standards in delivering an outstanding customer experience. There is the potential scope to build your own team and help shape our Learning and Development framework for the future.
- Design and deliver induction and onboarding training for new employees, ensuring they are welcomed into the business, upskilled for their role and brought up to full productivity, to a high standard, within set timescales.
- Provide support to the operations team to identify learning needs and ensure learning and development opportunities are provided to meet skills requirements to a high standard.
- Identify and managing individual learner needs, providing 121 coaching on PDP plans – working with individuals to maximise their potential.
- Perform side by side coaching and remote monitoring to the call quality standards.
- To create training matrices based on training needs and then plan for implementation.
- Maintaining accurate records for learning & development MI.
- Be a subject matter expert for all employees for technical and procedural training and knowledge issues and be able to implement ‘train the trainer’ solutions as required.
- Provide coaching activities around the operation as and when required.
- Provide training solutions to existing staff including product upskills and other job related training as requested.
- Take standard operating procedures and design effective training interventions and solutions to ensure operational compliance and effectiveness.
- Organise and set up all systems access as required for training inductions and initiatives.
- Maintain a strong level of both personal motivation and training delegate motivation throughout the delivery of a training solution, irrespective of the duration.
- Ensure that feedback, suggested improvements or amendments to training material or content are captured throughout training delivery for future enhancements to the training solution.
- Develop and maintain creative and engaging training materials and content, meeting go-centric guidelines and standards.
- Conduct regular review and feedback sessions with all levels to ensure materials and plan is fit for purpose.
- Ensure go-centric’s training and quality strategy is being implemented in line with processes and guidelines.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement
- Build and maintain strong working relationships across and outside the business.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Experience of training and coaching in an operational environment
- Good organisational skills to prioritise and manage own workloads and time
- Be receptive to change and proactive
- To be enthusiastic and committed to team development and learning
- Ability to react and act quickly to changing training situations as required
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft programmes and appropriate PC skills
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Be proactive and embed a culture a continuous improvement
- Motivate and enthuse individuals to enhance learning inductions and multiskilling
- A thorough working knowledge of company policy and procedures
- To be able to provide constructive feedback in order to improve level of service
Minimum 2 years of experience working in a Learning & Development role
Previous experience working in an operational environment, ideally a contact centre.