Job Title: Operations Manager
Reports To: Service Delivery Director
Salary: £30,000 – £35,000 Per Year
Contract Type: Full-Time, Temporary
Go-centric are looking for an Operation Manager to join our growing team to coordinate and direct the service delivery for one or more of our Client accounts. Take a look at the job description and hit “apply” if you think this could be your next role.
Go-centric is a dynamic Business Process Outsourcer (BPO) based in the heart of Glasgow’s city centre. We pride ourselves on being a people-centred business; striving to provide an excellent customer experience on behalf of our clients and it is our people who are the key to achieving this.
We’re ambitious and we have high expectations. We’re all obsessive about delivering operational excellence and being outstanding. It’s what sets us apart from our competitors and it’s what we promise our clients. We need you to help us keep our promises.
Everyone in this business contributes towards delivering operational excellence and continuous improvement, regardless of their role. So, whether you speak to customers directly, manage a team, handle the finances, or do clever things with data and digital innovations, we have the same goal. Your ideas matter to help us meet these goals!
As part of the deal, we’re always putting profits back into the business to keep improving go-centric as a place to work. We offer excellent training and progression opportunities for people who want to grow and develop their career and the team work hard to make this a fun, energetic environment.
Our Operations Manager will support the delivery of day-to-day operations of a busy contact centre. The right person must be able to lead, develop and motivate Team Leaders to successfully deliver the Contact Centre’s operational service strategy. This is a unique opportunity for a passionate leader to empower and develop individuals to fulfil and exceed their potential and add immediate value to our Operations department.
- Help deliver agreed business objectives through KPI’s
- Plan and manage the performance of the outsource contact centre partner, ensuring contractual obligations are maintained
- Manage Team Leaders by setting objectives, creating and maintaining development plans and monitoring performance against agreed targets and standards
- Working with Training, Recruitment and HR to plan resourcing campaigns
- Completion of effective 1:1s, performance reviews, appraisals, disciplinary meetings, absence management, call monitoring and development plans. Actively engaging and supporting individual members to maintain high levels of performance
- Drive improvement by establishing and managing improvement plans in order to increase efficiency and enhance the quality of customer service
- Ensure effective and consistent communication throughout the team, encourage feedback and customer insight to enhance the customer experience and improve the operation
- Demonstrable experience in the customer service industry for two years at an operations management level.
- Outsourcing experience required
- Experience in a similar contact centre led role, Extensive knowledge of all contact centre operations
- Proven record of driving and achieving KPI’s
- Experienced in the use of MS Office:- MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint as a minimum.
- Client management and relationship experience.
- Operational and Change management skills and experience.
- A strong leader who can clearly communicate a vision, providing direction and motivating others.
- Extensive problem-solving skills
- Ability to negotiate and positively influence
- A good understanding of process improvement that can improve service, quality, and efficiency
- Excellent communication skills in both written and verbal English.
- Analytical skills: the ability to identify problems, collect data, establish facts, draw conclusions and provide solutions.
- Self-motivated with a vision of continuously adding value to customers and clients.
In return for your hard work, you will receive a great deal of recognition for your work, but we also offer several tangible benefits such as:
- The opportunity to gain further qualifications through external training
- Excellent career progression and training opportunities
- Employee pension + Life insurance
- A great working environment with a fantastic team of people
Please attach an up-to-date CV and describe your relevant experience and interest in the position in the ‘additional info’ box below.
Once you have applied, please go to go-centric.co.uk/home-agent/ and follow the instructions to upload your Speed Test and Work From Home (WFH) Environment.
If you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com