Quality Assurance ExecutiveNationwide
Quality Assurance Executive
Job Title: Quality Assurance Executive
Reports To: Service Delivery Manager
Salary: From £20,000 per year
Contract Type: Full-time temporary
Go-centric are looking for a Quality Assurance Executive to join our growing team and preform a variety of duties which will help our contact centres operate at an optimal efficiency. Take a look at the job description and hit “apply” if you think this could be your next role.
Go-centric is a dynamic Business Process Outsourcer (BPO) based in Glasgow’s city centre. We pride ourselves on being a people-centred business; with every one of our ever-growing team striving to provide an excellent customer experience on behalf of our clients.
We are ambitious and we have high expectations when it comes to delivering operational excellence, with each of our highly trained contact centre personnel being highly competent, intelligent and empathetic multi-taskers who deliver service with passion, professionalism, and integrity, setting us apart from our competitors and exceeding our client expectations.
Every one of our experienced, skilled, and talented people contribute towards the same goal, delivering the highest standard of client and customer focused, operational excellence.
To maintain our continuous improvement strategy, we offer excellent training and progression opportunities for people who want to grow and develop their career and the team.
We want you to become a crucial part of the go-centric vision; to create a partnership that helps organisations meet their operational challenges through the provision of contact centre operational excellence and continuous improvement.
Our Quality Assurance Executive will be responsible for assessing the performance of our customer support staff to verify that quality standards are being met. The right person must be able to ensure that professionalism, productivity, and quality are maintained and continually improved by making recommendations for training enhancement and materials that will enhance the customer’s experience. This is a unique opportunity to work with our clients and with other managers and staff throughout go-centric to instil quality into our processes and prevent errors and incorrect information from being shared with customers.
- Develop a bespoke, in house, quality assurance strategy and maintain a quality plan for our contact centre operations including quality standards, quality scorecards, monitoring, coaching and improvement actions.
- Collaborate with our learning and development manager to define training requirements needed to support quality
- Review and assess the quality of a selection of inbound and outbound communications (Calls, Emails, Social Media) and produce evaluations to identify tends and opportunities to improve performance and overall quality
- Represents the quality function to clients, serving as a point of contact for quality inquiries and collaborate with clients to establish quality standards and goals
- Report performance information and analyse performance trends. Take proactive steps to prevent performance shortcomings.
- Ensure quality consistency throughout all operations and challenge quality which does not meet the business or client’s standards by initiating improvement actions when opportunities are identified
- Conduct audits to confirm compliance with company policies and contractual requirements
- Must have 2-3 years related experience in contact centre monitoring, quality assurance, and/or customer service.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office
- Must have should have strong knowledge of customer care processes and techniques
- Strong analytical and evaluative skills
- Outstanding customer service skills and dedications to providing excellent customer care
- Skilled in working collaboratively in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills in both spoken and written English.
- Skilled at performing comfortably in face-paced, deadline and detail-oriented work
- Proficient at successfully executing many complex tasks at once.
In return for your hard work, you will receive a great deal of recognition for your work, but we also offer several tangible benefits such as:
- The opportunity to gain further qualifications through external training
- Excellent career progression and training opportunities
- Employee pension + Life insurance
- A great working environment with a fantastic team of people
Hours: 40 hours a week
To Apply: Please attach an up-to-date CV and describe your relevant experience and interest in the position in the ‘additional info’ box below.
Once you have applied, please go to go-centric.co.uk/home-agent/ and follow the instructions to upload your Speed Test and Work From Home (WFH) Environment.
If you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Disability in the Workplace :
Please note, go-centric are a certified Disability Confident employer, and subscribe to the guidance in the Two Ticks Scheme.
Under the Equality Act 2010 we, as the employer, are legally obligated to interview anyone with a disability that meets the minimum criteria for the post, offering any reasonable adjustments that may be required in order to complete the recruitment process and/ or the role itself.
For more information regarding this please visit: www.direct.gov.uk/en/DisabledPeople/Employmentsupport/LookingForWork/DG_4000314
To disclose any information regarding a disability that requires additional support during the recruitment journey, i.e. Job Descriptions in large print, please contact the Recruitment Department by emailing email@example.com by calling 0333 014 4401.