Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000.00-£27,000.00 per year
Go-centric are looking for a Quality Assurance Manager to manage a team of Quality Assurance executives and ensure that our contact centres operate at an optimal efficiency. Take a look at the job description and hit “apply” if you think this could be your next role.
Go-centric* is a dynamic Business Process Outsourcer (BPO) based in Glasgow’s city centre. We pride ourselves on being a people-centred business; with every one of our ever-growing team striving to provide an excellent customer experience on behalf of our clients.*
We are ambitious and we have high expectations when it comes to delivering operational excellence, with each of our highly trained contact centre personnel being highly competent, intelligent and empathetic multi-taskers who deliver service with passion, professionalism, and integrity, setting us apart from our competitors and exceeding our client expectations.
Every one of our experienced, skilled, and talented people contribute towards the same goal, delivering the highest standard of client and customer focused, operational excellence.
To maintain our continuous improvement strategy, we offer excellent training and progression opportunities for people who want to grow and develop their career and the team.
We want you to become a crucial part of the go-centric vision; to create a partnership that helps organisations meet their operational challenges through the provision of contact centre operational excellence and continuous improvement.
Our Quality Assurance Manager will be responsible for developing and implementing a quality strategy to ensure high levels of quality control are achieved across the business. While you will report directly to the head of Service Delivery, this is a unique opportunity to work with our clients, other mangers, and staff throughout go-centric to instil a high standard across our processes and operations. The right person must have experience in creating, reviewing, and adapting processes and procedures to meet challenging client expectations and environments. We require someone driven, who is looking to develop their career and make significant contributions to our business.
- Create, modify, and implement a set of robust processes and procedures for continuous development and to meet consistently the standards KPI measurements
- Ensure all design service outputs meet or exceed the client KPI’s, specifications and standard of excellence
- Providing key point of contact for clients regards Quality Control planning and design activities
- Develop a bespoke, in house quality assurance governance framework
- Ensure operational objectives are met by contributing information and analysts to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing customer-service standards; identifying and resolving problems; completing audits; determining system improvements; implementing change
- Collaborate with other departments to develop strategies for quality improvements throughout the business, from training to operations
- Undertake performance reviews and communicate the impact on quality activities
- Ability to re-structure and enhance existing teams and processes in order to create high performing outputs
- Proven experience in a QA Management role
- Experience and an in-depth understanding of contact centre outsourcing
- Experience of continuously developing and reviewing quality team performance and methods
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office
- Must have should have strong knowledge of customer care processes and techniques
- Strong analytical and evaluative skills
- Outstanding customer service skills and dedications to providing excellent customer care
- Skilled in working collaboratively in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills in both spoken and written English.
- Skilled at performing comfortably in fast-paced, deadline and detail-oriented work
- Proficient at successfully executing many complex tasks at once.
In return for your hard work, you will receive a great deal of recognition for your work, but we also offer several tangible benefits such as:
- The opportunity to gain further qualifications through external training
- Excellent career progression and training opportunities
- Employee pension + Life insurance
- A great working environment with a fantastic team of people
Hours: 40 hours a week
Please attach an up-to-date CV and describe your relevant experience and interest in the position in the ‘additional info’ box below.
Once you have applied, please go to go-centric.co.uk/home-agent/ and follow the instructions to upload your Speed Test and Work From Home (WFH) Environment.
Disability in the Workplace :
Please note, go-centric are a certified Disability Confident employer, and subscribe to the guidance in the Two Ticks Scheme.
Under the Equality Act 2010 we, as the employer, are legally obligated to interview anyone with a disability that meets the minimum criteria for the post, offering any reasonable adjustments that may be required in order to complete the recruitment process and/ or the role itself.
For more information regarding this please visit: www.direct.gov.uk/en/DisabledPeople/Employmentsupport/LookingForWork/DG_4000314
To disclose any information regarding a disability that requires additional support during the recruitment journey, i.e. Job Descriptions in large print, please contact the Recruitment Department by emailing email@example.com by calling 0333 014 4401.