Real Time AnalystNationwide
Real Time Analyst
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £20,000 per year
Go-centric are looking for a Real Time Analyst to join our Resource Planning team and help manage our workforce to effectively meet demand in line with our service level agreements and optimise productivity.
Go-centric is a dynamic Business Process Outsourcer (BPO) based in the heart of Glasgow’s city centre. We pride ourselves on being a people-centred business; striving to provide an excellent customer experience on behalf of our clients and it is our people who are the key to achieving this.
We’re ambitious and we have high expectations. We’re all obsessive about delivering operational excellence and being outstanding. It’s what sets us apart from our competitors and it’s what we promise our clients. We need you to help us keep our promises.
Everyone in this business contributes towards delivering operational excellence and continuous improvement, regardless of their role. So, whether you speak to customers directly, manage a team, handle the finances, or do clever things with data and digital innovations, we have the same goal. Your ideas matter to help us meet these goals!
As part of the deal, we’re always putting profits back into the business to keep improving go-centric as a place to work. We offer excellent training and progression opportunities for people who want to grow and develop their career and the team work hard to make this a fun, energetic environment.
Our Real Time Analyst will be responsible for real time monitoring of service levels and the performance of our contact centre to ensure effective management of the incoming and outbound communications. The role will involve data analysis, trending, and preparation of contact centre performance reports which will be used to identify opportunities to improve productivity, efficiency, and customer satisfaction.
- Monitor our contact centres communications and service levels in real time
- Pro-actively engage with agents and team leaders to improve productivity
- Perform continuous analysis of current performance, noting trends and suggesting improvements
- Maintain an accurate event log using root-cause analysis to determine and quantify reasons for forecast variance and recommends changes to enhance forecast accuracy and effectiveness
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders from all campaigns to ensure shared objectives are met
- Monitoring the scheduling of activities such as training and coaching to ensure operational objectives are not adversely affected.
- Produce reports demonstrating areas of improvement to workforce management
- Demonstrable experience as a Real Time Analyst in a similar environment
- Experience and understanding of contact centre operations
- Experience using work force management tools and software
- Experience using Microsoft applications in a business environment
- Ability to analyse data and using the data to drive decision making
- Must be a skilled problem solver to determine effective solutions quickly
- Skilled at performing comfortably in fast-paced, deadline and detail-oriented work
- Excellent communication skills in both spoken and written English
- Proficient at successfully executing many complex tasks at once
- Extremely accurate in the entering and presenting of data.
In return for your hard work, you will receive a great deal of recognition for your work, but we also offer several tangible benefits such as:
- The opportunity to gain further qualifications through external training
- Excellent career progression and training opportunities
- Employee pension + Life insurance
- A great working environment with a fantastic team of people
Hours: 40 hours a week (any 40 hours between Monday-Sunday 8am-8pm
Please attach an up-to-date CV and describe your relevant experience and interest in the position in the ‘additional info’ box below.
Once you have applied, please go to go-centric.co.uk/home-agent/ and follow the instructions to upload your Speed Test and Work From Home (WFH) Environment.
Disability in the Workplace :
Please note, go-centric are a certified Disability Confident employer, and subscribe to the guidance in the Two Ticks Scheme.
Under the Equality Act 2010 we, as the employer, are legally obligated to interview anyone with a disability that meets the minimum criteria for the post, offering any reasonable adjustments that may be required in order to complete the recruitment process and/ or the role itself.
For more information regarding this please visit: www.direct.gov.uk/en/DisabledPeople/Employmentsupport/LookingForWork/DG_4000314
To disclose any information regarding a disability that requires additional support during the recruitment journey, i.e. Job Descriptions in large print, please contact the Recruitment Department by emailing email@example.com by calling 0333 014 4401.