Job Title: Recruitment Advisor
Reports To: Recruitment Manager
Salary: £18,500 per year
Contract Type: Full-time, Temporary
Go-centric are recruiting a Recruitment Advisor, to join our growing team. This role is pivotal to support the growth of our business by finding exceptional people so go-centric can deliver excellent service on to and on behalf of our clients.
Go-centric is a dynamic Business Process Outsourcer (BPO) based in the heart of Glasgow’s city centre. We pride ourselves on being a people-centred business; striving to provide an excellent customer experience on behalf of our clients and it is our people who are the key to achieving this.
We’re ambitious and we have high expectations. We’re all obsessive about delivering operational excellence and being outstanding. It’s what sets us apart from our competitors and it’s what we promise our clients. We need you to help us keep our promises.
Everyone in this business contributes towards delivering operational excellence and continuous improvement, regardless of their role. So, whether you speak to customers directly, manage a team, handle the finances, or do clever things with data and digital innovations, we have the same goal. Your ideas matter to help us meet these goals!
As part of the deal, we’re always putting profits back into the business to keep improving go-centric as a place to work. We offer excellent training and progression opportunities for people who want to grow and develop their career and the team work hard to make this a fun, energetic environment.
The Recruitment Advisor will be capable of handling the recruitment process from sourcing to offer stage in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator with outstanding organisational skills with an eye for spotting potential. You will need to be a team player, with the drive and ability to role your sleeves up and get stuck in.
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates
- Requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job
- Handling recruitment queries via email, phone, and social media
- Identify prospective candidates using a variety of channels
- Liaise with internal and external partners
- Be the first point of contact for employees on general recruitment queries
- Match the most suitable candidates to different positions
- Maintain organized databases with candidates’ data
- Work on departmental projects as require
- Interview potential candidates and evaluate their capabilities
- Proven experience in recruitment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal English. Effective persuasion skills
- PC literate, with good knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
- Good organisational skills to prioritise and manage own workloads and time
- A goal-orientated approach to work to meet deadlines and targets
- Excellent attention to detail
In return for your hard work, you will receive a great deal of recognition for your work, but we also offer several tangible benefits such as:
- The opportunity to gain further qualifications through external training
- Excellent career progression and training opportunities
- Employee pension + Life insurance
- A great working environment with a fantastic team of people
Hours: Any 40 hours, Monday – Sunday between 8am-8pm.
Please attach an up-to-date CV and describe your relevant experience and interest in the position in the ‘additional info’ box below.
Once you have applied, please go to go-centric.co.uk/home-agent/ and follow the instructions to upload your Speed Test and Work From Home (WFH) Environment.
If you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org