Job Title: Recruitment Advisor
Reports To: Recruitment Manager
Salary: £19,000 to 20,000 per year
Contract Type: Full-time, Temporary
Go-centric are recruiting a Recruitment Advisor, to join our growing team. This role is pivotal to support the growth of our business by finding exceptional people so go-centric can deliver excellent service on to and on behalf of our clients.
Go-centric is a dynamic Business Process Outsourcer (BPO) based in Glasgow’s city centre. We pride ourselves on being a people-centred business; with every one of our ever-growing team striving to provide an excellent customer experience on behalf of our clients.
We are ambitious and we have high expectations when it comes to delivering operational excellence, with each of our highly trained contact centre personnel being highly competent, intelligent and empathetic multi-taskers who deliver service with passion, professionalism, and integrity, setting us apart from our competitors and exceeding our client expectations.
Every one of our experienced, skilled, and talented people contribute towards the same goal, delivering the highest standard of client and customer focused, operational excellence.
To maintain our continuous improvement strategy, we offer excellent training and progression opportunities for people who want to grow and develop their career and the team.
We want you to become a crucial part of the go-centric vision; to create a partnership that helps organisations meet their operational challenges through the provision of contact centre operational excellence and continuous improvement.
The Recruitment Advisor will be capable of handling the recruitment process from sourcing to offer stage in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator with outstanding organisational skills with an eye for spotting potential. You will need to be a team player, with the drive and ability to role your sleeves up and get stuck in.
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates
- Requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job
- Handling recruitment queries via email, phone, and social media
- Identify prospective candidates using a variety of channels
- Liaise with internal and external partners
- Be the first point of contact for employees on general recruitment queries
- Match the most suitable candidates to different positions
- Maintain organized databases with candidates’ data
- Work on departmental projects as require
- Interview potential candidates and evaluate their capabilities
- Proven experience in recruitment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal English. Effective persuasion skills
- PC literate, with good knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
- Good organisational skills to prioritise and manage own workloads and time
- A goal-orientated approach to work to meet deadlines and targets
- Excellent attention to detail
In return for your hard work, you will receive a great deal of recognition for your work, but we also offer several tangible benefits such as:
- The opportunity to gain further qualifications through external training
- Excellent career progression and training opportunities
- Employee pension + Life insurance
- A great working environment with a fantastic team of people
Hours: Any 40 hours, Monday – Sunday between 8am-8pm.
Please attach an up-to-date CV and describe your relevant experience and interest in the position in the ‘additional info’ box below.
Once you have applied, please go to go-centric.co.uk/home-agent/ and follow the instructions to upload your Speed Test and Work From Home (WFH) Environment.
If you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
Disability in the Workplace :
Please note, go-centric are a certified Disability Confident employer, and subscribe to the guidance in the Two Ticks Scheme.
Under the Equality Act 2010 we, as the employer, are legally obligated to interview anyone with a disability that meets the minimum criteria for the post, offering any reasonable adjustments that may be required in order to complete the recruitment process and/ or the role itself.
For more information regarding this please visit: www.direct.gov.uk/en/DisabledPeople/Employmentsupport/LookingForWork/DG_4000314
To disclose any information regarding a disability that requires additional support during the recruitment journey, i.e. Job Descriptions in large print, please contact the Recruitment Department by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org by calling 0333 014 4401.