Job Title: Resource Planner
Reports To: Resource Planning Manager
Salary: £20,000 – £23,000 per year
Contract Type: Full-time, Permanent
We’re looking for a Resource Planner to join our growing team and coordinate our campaigns for a range of incredible clients. Take a look at the job description and hit “apply” if you think this could be your next role.
Go-centric is a dynamic Business Process Outsourcer (BPO) based in Glasgow’s city centre. We pride ourselves on being a people-centred business; with every one of our ever-growing team striving to provide an excellent customer experience on behalf of our clients.
We are ambitious and we have high expectations when it comes to delivering operational excellence, with each of our highly trained contact centre personnel being highly competent, intelligent and empathetic multi-taskers who deliver service with passion, professionalism, and integrity, setting us apart from our competitors and exceeding our client expectations.
Every one of our experienced, skilled, and talented people contribute towards the same goal, delivering the highest standard of client and customer focused, operational excellence.
To maintain our continuous improvement strategy, we offer excellent training and progression opportunities for people who want to grow and develop their career and the team.
We want you to become a crucial part of the go-centric vision; to create a partnership that helps organisations meet their operational challenges through the provision of contact centre operational excellence and continuous improvement.
Are you a Resource Planner looking for your next role? Are you interested in working for a dynamic, forward-thinking business? If so, we’d love to hear from you.
- Resource planning for a range of multi-channel campaigns throughout the business
- Design efficient schedules to meet customer demand.
- Forecasting – long term and intra-day
- Tactical planning and what if scenario modelling
- Identifying and analysing demand trends and operational performance to optimize occupancy and utilisation.
- Production of call and agent performance MI
- Provide sizing for new business opportunities
- Optimising workforce to maximise billable hours and revenue
- Identifying and analysing demand trends and operational performance
- Production of call and agent performance MI
- Building relationships and working collaboratively with multiple areas of the business
- Identifying opportunities for improvement and helping us future-proof our planning processes
- Highlighting and mitigating risks
- Must have a minimum of three years’ resource planning experience within a multi-skilled call centre environment
- Prior experience providing estimates for new business opportunities
- Experience of capacity planning and intra-day forecasting, down to 15-30-minute intervals
- Stakeholder management experience
- Experience of workforce management systems
- Experience of utilising a workforce management system
- Advanced Excel skills
- The ability to forecast for multiple different business areas
- Good commercial awareness
- Attention to detail
In return for your hard work, you will receive a great deal of recognition for your work, but we also offer several tangible benefits such as:
- The opportunity to gain further qualifications through external training
- Excellent career progression and training opportunities
- Employee pension + Life insurance
- A great working environment with a fantastic team of people
Please attach an up-to-date CV and describe your relevant experience and interest in the position in the ‘additional info’ box below.
Once you have applied, please go to go-centric.co.uk/home-agent/ and follow the instructions to upload your Speed Test and Work From Home (WFH) Environment.
If you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Disability in the Workplace :
Please note, go-centric are a certified Disability Confident employer, and subscribe to the guidance in the Two Ticks Scheme.
Under the Equality Act 2010 we, as the employer, are legally obligated to interview anyone with a disability that meets the minimum criteria for the post, offering any reasonable adjustments that may be required in order to complete the recruitment process and/ or the role itself.
For more information regarding this please visit: www.direct.gov.uk/en/DisabledPeople/Employmentsupport/LookingForWork/DG_4000314
To disclose any information regarding a disability that requires additional support during the recruitment journey, i.e. Job Descriptions in large print, please contact the Recruitment Department by emailing email@example.com by calling 0333 014 4401.