Resource Planning ManagerGlasgow
Resource Planning Manager
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000-£35,000 per year
Are you an experienced Resource Planning Manager? Do you have previous experience working for a contact centre? Are you looking for a role where you can affect real change and help shape the future of a business? Then look no further, this could be the job for you.
Go-centric* is a dynamic Business Process Outsourcer (BPO) based in Glasgow’s city centre. We pride ourselves on being a people-centred business; with every one of our ever-growing team striving to provide an excellent customer experience on behalf of our clients.*
We are ambitious and we have high expectations when it comes to delivering operational excellence, with each of our highly trained contact centre personnel being highly competent, intelligent and empathetic multi-taskers who deliver service with passion, professionalism, and integrity, setting us apart from our competitors and exceeding our client expectations.
Every one of our experienced, skilled, and talented people contribute towards the same goal, delivering the highest standard of client and customer focused, operational excellence.
To maintain our continuous improvement strategy, we offer excellent training and progression opportunities for people who want to grow and develop their career and the team.
We want you to become a crucial part of the go-centric vision; to create a partnership that helps organisations meet their operational challenges through the provision of contact centre operational excellence and continuous improvement.
We are currently on the lookout for someone like you to join our business during an exciting period of rapid growth. This would be the perfect role for an experienced Resource Planner looking for an opportunity to work for a fast-moving, forward thinking business.
You will be responsible for the planning and scheduling of all staff within the contact centre, regular reporting and forecasting. You will also be responsible for managing a small team.
- Resource planning for a range of varied campaigns throughout the business
- Forecasting – long-range and intra-day planning
- Providing sizing for new business opportunities
- Optimising workforce to maximise billable hours and revenue
- Producing high quality client-facing reporting and building client dashboards
- Identifying and analysing contact trends
- Using technology to speed up and streamline reporting (such as embedding PowerBI Tiles)
- Dashboard development and maintenance (including client changes to dashboards or reports)
- Creating and delivering presentations on performance in weekly operational meetings with senior leadership team
- Managing the real time operation and a team of Real Time Analysts
- Liaising and working collaboratively with multiple areas of the business (stakeholder management)
- · Identifying opportunities for improvement (and helping us future-proof our supply planning processes)
- · Managing a small team – regular team catchups; monitoring and managing productivity, attendance, and performance
- · Highlighting and mitigating risks
- Min. three years’ experience as a Resource Planning Manager within multi-skilled call centre environments is essential
- Extensive experience of PowerBI is essential
- Demonstrable experience Excel (essential)
- Prior experience providing estimates for new business opportunities
- Experience of capacity planning and intra-day forecasting (down to 15-30 minute intervals)
- Experience managing a team of Real Time Analysts
- Ability to forecast for multiple different business areas
- Strong people management skills
- Familiarity with data warehouses
- Stakeholder management experience
- Good commercial awareness
- Attention to detail
In return for your hard work, you will receive a great deal of recognition for your work, but we also offer several tangible benefits such as:
- The opportunity to gain further qualifications through external training
- Excellent career progression and training opportunities
- An active social committee (usually – recently we have had a few Zoom quizzes)
- Employee pension + Life insurance
- A great working environment with a fantastic team of people
Please attach an up-to-date CV and describe your relevant experience and interest in the position in the ‘additional info’ box below.
Once you have applied, please go to go-centric.co.uk/home-agent/ and follow the instructions to upload your Speed Test and Work From Home (WFH) Environment.
Disability in the Workplace :
Please note, go-centric are a certified Disability Confident employer, and subscribe to the guidance in the Two Ticks Scheme.
Under the Equality Act 2010 we, as the employer, are legally obligated to interview anyone with a disability that meets the minimum criteria for the post, offering any reasonable adjustments that may be required in order to complete the recruitment process and/ or the role itself.
For more information regarding this please visit: www.direct.gov.uk/en/DisabledPeople/Employmentsupport/LookingForWork/DG_4000314
To disclose any information regarding a disability that requires additional support during the recruitment journey, i.e. Job Descriptions in large print, please contact the Recruitment Department by emailing email@example.com by calling 0333 014 4401.