Senior Recruitment AdvisorGlasgow
Senior Recruitment Advisor
Job Title: Recruitment Advisor
Reports To: Recruitment Manager
Salary: £19,000 – £21,000
Contract Type: Full-time, Temporary
Go-centric are looking for a Senior Recruitment advisor, to join our growing team. This role is pivotal to support the growth of our business by finding exceptional people so go-centric can deliver excellent service on to and on behalf of our clients.
Go-centric is a dynamic Business Process Outsourcer (BPO) based in the heart of Glasgow’s city centre. We pride ourselves on being a people-centred business; striving to provide an excellent customer experience on behalf of our clients and it is our people who are the key to achieving this.
We’re ambitious and we have high expectations. We’re all obsessive about delivering operational excellence and being outstanding. It’s what sets us apart from our competitors and it’s what we promise our clients. We need you to help us keep our promises.
Everyone in this business contributes towards delivering operational excellence and continuous improvement, regardless of their role. So, whether you speak to customers directly, manage a team, handle the finances, or do clever things with data and digital innovations, we have the same goal. Your ideas matter to help us meet these goals!
As part of the deal, we’re always putting profits back into the business to keep improving go-centric as a place to work. We offer excellent training and progression opportunities for people who want to grow and develop their career and the team work hard to make this a fun, energetic environment.
The recruitment advisor will be capable of handling the recruitment process from sourcing to offer stage in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator with outstanding organisational skills with an eye for spotting potential. You will be responsible for sourcing and hiring at all levels of the business and managing high volume recruitment projects.
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job
- Interview potential candidates and evaluate their capabilities
- Handling recruitment queries via email, phone, and social media
- Identify prospective candidates using a variety of channels
- Drive improvement by developing the recruitment process
- Research and recommend new sourcing tools and techniques
- Advertising job vacancies by drafting job descriptions and posting adverts on a number of websites
- Liaise with internal and external partners
- Match the most suitable candidates to different positions
- Work on departmental projects as require
- Join professional networks to interact with and headhunt potential candidates
- Maintain organised databases with candidates’ data
- Internal stakeholder management
- Creating and developing the recruitment processes for a variety of positions
- Proven experience in recruitment
- Proven experience in managing high volume recruitment
- Experience in specialist and headhunting recruitment
- A background in internal recruitment
- Experience researching and producing job ads
- Experience in creation and development of the recruitment process for a variety of roles
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal English. Effective persuasion skills
- PC literate, with good knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Good organisational skills to prioritise and manage own workloads and time
- A goal-orientated approach to work to meet deadlines and targets
- Excellent attention to detail
In return for your hard work, you will receive a great deal of recognition for your work, but we also offer several tangible benefits such as:
- The opportunity to gain further qualifications through external training
- Excellent career progression and training opportunities
- Employee pension + Life insurance
- A great working environment with a fantastic team of people
Hours: Any 40 hours, Monday – Sunday between 8am-8pm.
Please attach an up-to-date CV and describe your relevant experience and interest in the position in the ‘additional info’ box below.
Once you have applied, please go to go-centric.co.uk/home-agent/ and follow the instructions to upload your Speed Test and Work From Home (WFH) Environment.
If you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org