Service Delivery ExecutiveGlasgow
Service Delivery Executive
Job Title: Service Delivery Executive
Reports To: Service Delivery Manager
Salary: £20,000 – £21,000 pa
Contract Type: Full time, Temporary
Go-centric are looking for an experienced Service Delivery Executive to join our Service Delivery Team in Glasgow. This role is pivotal to the growth of business and requires someone who can build and manage long-term relationships with our clients. Take a look at the job description below and hit ‘apply’ if you think this could be your next role.
Go-centric is a dynamic Business Process Outsourcer (BPO) based in Glasgow’s city centre. We pride ourselves on being a people-centred business; with every one of our ever-growing team striving to provide an excellent customer experience on behalf of our clients.
We are ambitious and we have high expectations when it comes to delivering operational excellence, with each of our highly trained contact centre personnel being highly competent, intelligent and empathetic multi-taskers who deliver service with passion, professionalism, and integrity, setting us apart from our competitors and exceeding our client expectations.
Every one of our experienced, skilled, and talented people contribute towards the same goal, delivering the highest standard of client and customer focused, operational excellence.
To maintain our continuous improvement strategy, we offer excellent training and progression opportunities for people who want to grow and develop their career and the team.
We want you to become a crucial part of the go-centric vision; to create a partnership that helps organisations meet their operational challenges through the provision of contact centre operational excellence and continuous improvement.
Our Service Delivery Executive will be responsible for building relationships with new clients and cultivating relationships with existing ones. The successful candidate must be an expert communicator to serve as point of contact for clients and internal stakeholders, often interacting with both daily. The postholder will be involved with solving problems, attending meetings, drafting internal and external communications, and documenting progress and feedback.
- Act as a day to day point of contact for client and internal stakeholder queries.
- Carry out administrative tasks to ensure that accounts are well managed and organised.
- Analysing client reporting and data against service levels and managing internal stakeholders where required
- Creation and delivery of monthly and quarterly client business reviews
- Develop and enhance relationships with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Organise and attend client and stakeholder meetings.
- Analyse and report on stats and trends.
- Prepare materials and presentations prior to internal and external meetings. Follow up by establishing action points and deadlines
- Monitor service performance and all contractual SLA’s to ensure the clients are continually satisfied with go-centric’s partnership
- Create and maintain all account documentation and records
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to find proactive solutions to grow and improve clients’ accounts
- Proven experience as a Service Delivery Executive or in a similar role
- Account management experience in a business-to-business setting
- A strong understanding of outsourcing and customer service
- Excellent communication, presenting and interpersonal skills. Must be proficient in both written and spoken English
- Take a proactive approach to work, with strong organizational skills and attention to detail to produce meaningful reports
- The ability to analysing client needs and developing innovative solutions
- Skilled at performing comfortably in face-paced, deadline and detail-oriented work
- Must be competent using MS office suite – especially Excel
In return for your hard work, you will receive a great deal of recognition for your work, but we also offer several tangible benefits such as:
- The opportunity to gain further qualifications through external training
- Excellent career progression and training opportunities
- Employee pension + Life insurance
- A great working environment with a fantastic team of people
Hours: 40 hours a week, between Monday to Friday. Some flexibility may be required.
Please attach an up-to-date CV and describe your relevant experience and interest in the position in the ‘additional info’ box below.
Once you have applied, please go to go-centric.co.uk/home-agent/ and follow the instructions to upload your Speed Test and Work From Home (WFH) Environment.
Disability in the Workplace :
Please note, go-centric are a certified Disability Confident employer, and subscribe to the guidance in the Two Ticks Scheme.
Under the Equality Act 2010 we, as the employer, are legally obligated to interview anyone with a disability that meets the minimum criteria for the post, offering any reasonable adjustments that may be required in order to complete the recruitment process and/ or the role itself.
For more information regarding this please visit: www.direct.gov.uk/en/DisabledPeople/Employmentsupport/LookingForWork/DG_4000314
To disclose any information regarding a disability that requires additional support during the recruitment journey, i.e. Job Descriptions in large print, please contact the Recruitment Department by emailing [email protected]or by calling 0333 014 4401.