Team Leader (Job Search Advisors)Nationwide
Team Leader (Job Search Advisors)
Job Title: Team Leader
Reports To: Operations Manager
Salary: £23,000.00 per year
Contract Type: Full-time, Temporary (24 months)
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Team Leader on a new campaign. You will be responsible for a team of Job Search Advisors and to support the Operations Manager in the successful delivery of the campaign.
Go-centric is a dynamic Business Process Outsourcer (BPO) based in the heart of Glasgow’s city centre. We pride ourselves on being a people-centred business; striving to provide an excellent customer experience on behalf of our clients and it is our people who are the key to achieving this.
We’re ambitious and we have high expectations. We’re all obsessive about delivering operational excellence and being outstanding. It’s what sets us apart from our competitors and it’s what we promise our clients. We need you to help us keep our promises.
Everyone in this business contributes towards delivering operational excellence and continuous improvement, regardless of their role. So, whether you speak to customers directly, manage a team, handle the finances, or do clever things with data and digital innovations, we have the same goal. Your ideas matter to help us meet these goals!
As part of the deal, we’re always putting profits back into the business to keep improving go-centric as a place to work. We offer excellent training and progression opportunities for people who want to grow and develop their career and the team work hard to make this a fun, energetic environment.
Our Team Leaders will support the Operations Manager with the successful delivery of the business through the ownership of day-to-day shift delivery. Through the direct management of a team of Customer Service Advisors, this role will take accountability for the delivery of the teams’ KPIs, ensuring we provide a consistently high level of customer service for our clients.
- Work closely with Operations Manager to achieve high productivity outputs from the team
- Monitor and manage advisor case load, case completion times, appointment keeping, productivity and organisation of workload
- Understand and work within agreed company policy and commercial parameters including operational budgets, headcount plans, policies, procedures, and company incentives
- Monitor and maintain quality standards in line with client requisites
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to collaboratively to achieve goals and maintain department performance, policies, and procedures
- Provide 1:1 support to Advisors helping them to achieve targets
- Provide leadership, development, and coaching of Agents about in how to deal with a range of tasks from coaching, scheduling, and providing 1:1 support to customers. Actively engaging and supporting the development of your team to ensure better performance and succession planning
- Complaint ownership – driving problems to resolution
- Create a culture of communication and engagement within the department, ensuring regular opportunities for two-way communication across all colleagues, either directly or via the management team
- Contact centre experience
- Coaching experience, preferably using a structured framework within a contact centre environment
- Experience in employability coaching
- Experience in a role providing advice and guidance
- Experience of leading & managing a team
- Develop and lead a team of Advisors in line with business & client KPIs
- An understanding of data and its importance to achieving complex KPIs
- Ability to communicate and influence at all levels within the organisation
- Passionate about delivering the right outcome for the business, client and customer and the proven ability to inspire this in others
- Passionate about creating the right employee experience through positive management culture, managing effective performance, maintaining excellent behavioural standards and effective communication models with proven ability to deliver this
- Commercially aware, analytical, and possessing sound business acumen and decision-making skills
- Ability to prioritise workload through applying thinking against urgency v importance / value to business / effort required
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team with proven ability to innovate and deliver change
- Creative and innovative approach to problem-solving. Providing solutions to complex subjects in a timely manner
Please note – While working remotely as a result of the Covid-19 pandemic, you must provide your own private home broadband connection
In return for your hard work, you will receive a great deal of recognition for your work, but we also offer several tangible benefits such as:
- The opportunity to gain further qualifications through external training
- Excellent career progression and training opportunities
- An active social committee (usually – recently we have had a few Zoom quizzes)
- Employee pension + Life insurance
- A great working environment with a fantastic team of people