Job Title: Team Leader
Reports To: Operations Manager
Salary: 23,000 per year
Contract Type: Full-time, Temporary
Go-centric are looking to recruit a Team Leader to support our growing business. You will be responsible for a team of Customer Service Advisors and to support the Operations Manager in the successful delivery of the campaign.
Go-centric is a dynamic Business Process Outsourcer (BPO) based in the heart of Glasgow’s city centre. We pride ourselves on being a people-centred business; striving to provide an excellent customer experience on behalf of our clients and it is our people who are the key to achieving this.
We’re ambitious and we have high expectations. We’re all obsessive about delivering operational excellence and being outstanding. It’s what sets us apart from our competitors and it’s what we promise our clients. We need you to help us keep our promises.
Everyone in this business contributes towards delivering operational excellence and continuous improvement, regardless of their role. So, whether you speak to customers directly, manage a team, handle the finances, or do clever things with data and digital innovations, we have the same goal. Your ideas matter to help us meet these goals!
As part of the deal, we’re always putting profits back into the business to keep improving go-centric as a place to work. We offer excellent training and progression opportunities for people who want to grow and develop their career and the team work hard to make this a fun, energetic environment.
Our Team Leaders support the Operations Manager with the successful delivery of the business through the ownership of day-to-day shift delivery. Through the direct management of a team of Customer Service Advisors, this role will take accountability for the delivery of the teams’ KPIs, ensuring we provide a consistently high level of customer service for our clients.
- Work closely with Operations Manager to achieve high productivity outputs from the team
- Provide leadership, development, and coaching of Agents. Actively engaging and supporting the development of your team to ensure better performance and succession planning
- Create a culture of communication and engagement within the department, ensuring regular opportunities for two-way communication across all colleagues, either directly or via the management team
- Understand and work within agreed company policy and commercial parameters including operational budgets, headcount plans, policies, procedures, and company
- Monitor and maintain quality standards in line with client requisites.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to collaboratively to achieve goals and maintain department performance, policies, and procedures.
- Complaint ownership – driving problems to resolution
- Conduct any appeal hearings under formal company policies such as disciplinary, sickness/ RTWs and attendance reviews and grievances
- Review performance, quality and efficiency in line with relevant MI provision and other performance indicators (daily, weekly, monthly, ad hoc) and address non-performance in a timely and focused manner
- A proven track record of leadership, coaching and performance delivery in a contact centre management
- Experience of managing in an inbound and/or outbound contact centre environment
- Experience in leading meetings with a junior management team and stakeholders and representing the company in meetings with clients or external third parties
- Ability to communicate and influence at all levels within the organisation.
- Passionate about delivering the right outcome for the business, client and customer and the proven ability to inspire this in others
- Passionate about creating the right employee experience through positive management culture, managing effective performance, maintaining excellent behavioural standards and effective communication models with proven ability to deliver this
- Commercially aware, analytical, and possessing sound business acumen and decision-making skills
- Ability to prioritise workload through applying thinking against urgency v importance / value to business / effort required
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team with proven ability to innovate and deliver change
- Creative and innovative approach to problem-solving. Providing solutions to complex subjects in a timely manner
In return for your hard work, you will receive a great deal of recognition for your work, but we also offer several tangible benefits such as:
- The opportunity to gain further qualifications through external training
- Excellent career progression and training opportunities
- Employee pension + Life insurance
- A great working environment with a fantastic team of people
Please attach an up-to-date CV and describe your relevant experience and interest in the position in the ‘additional info’ box below.
Once you have applied, please go to go-centric.co.uk/home-agent/ and follow the instructions to upload your Speed Test and Work From Home (WFH) Environment.
If you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org