Team Manager - Full TimeGlasgow
Up to £23,000 per annum
Go-centric is a multi-channel contact centre based within the heart of Glasgow. We have a fantastic record of providing quality customer experience solutions and growth for our partners across a variety of industries. We believe in working with people who share our passion for creating prosperity, for people and businesses.
People are at the heart of what we do. We are expanding our team with passionate, like-minded individuals who are committed to putting people and clients at forefront of their working day.
Our Team Managers support the Operations Manager with the successful delivery of our Shared Service through ownership of shift delivery. Our Leaders monitor team performance ensuring everyone brings their best each day. The role is currently based at home due to the current Covid-19 pandemic, however occasional meetings will be held within our Glasgow office.
- Develop and lead a team of advisors in line with business & client KPIs.
- Coach your team to instil confidence and best practice while obtaining high quality outcomes.
- Produce and deliver monthly develop plans to allow your team to bring their a-game each day at work.
- Monitor omni-channel real time channels to certify minimal shrinkage.
- Lead HR conversations in line with our policy for absence and lateness while ensuring paperwork is completed to a high detail.
- Conduct team meetings – lead from the front showcasing best practice when possible.
- Support other stakeholder in the business to achieve collaborative projects together.
- Enthusiastic and motivated.
- Focused on delivering a great quality of customer experience.
- Attention to detail and IT skills.
- Problem solving and multi-tasking.
- Understanding individuals with the ability to show empathy.
- Team player.
- Driven by performance targets and exceed them.
Essential Key Skills and Experience
- Work closely with Operations Manager to achieve high productivity outputs from the team.
- Monitor and manage advisor adherence, code usage, productivity and team engagement.
- Coach advisors to develop awareness of goals in line with best practice.
- Monitor and maintain quality standards in line with client requisites.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to collaboratively to achieve goals.
- Complaint ownership – driving problems to resolution.
- Opportunity to gain further qualifications through external training.
- Development plans to allow you to reach your full potential.
- Excellent career progression and training.
- Active social committee for the people run by the people.
- Payday pizza and engagement social activities.
- Employee pension & Life insurance.
- A great working environment with a fantastic team of people.
40 hours per week between the hours of 7am – 10pm.
5 days on shift per week. (Two weekend off per month).
Please attach an up to date CV and describe your relevant experience and interest in the position in the ‘additional info’ box below