Telephone Researcher - Full Time (Home Based)Nationwide
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our team working remotely from the comfort of your home. This role will be supporting the response to the current pandemic and will involve outbound calls and data collection, forming part of a team of Telephone Researchers.
- Undertake telephone interviews with members of the public
- Ensure the timely and accurate recording of information from interviews using the system provided
- Provide advice to the caller in line with processes and procedures
- Escalate and refer challenging or complex cases or incidents
- Working from a scripted questionnaire, you will be required to follow questions on screen and input the respondent’s comments in real time
- You will work to clearly defined targets and deadlines and your performance will be continuously measured and reviewed with the support of training as required
- Be able to modify and adapt methods of communication to account for the differing needs of callers, especially in stressful and difficult situations and ensure polite, efficient and appropriate communication is upheld at all times
- Maintain confidentiality in relation to personal data held in accordance with the Data Protection Act
Essential Key Skills and Experience
- Laptop or desktop computer (Windows 10)
- A quiet and secluded room (where you won’t be interrupted)
- Desk/table and chair – somewhere to sit comfortably
- Additional equipment (headset, mouse, etc.)
- A conscientious and reliable person with a positive ‘can do’ attitude is required for this role
- You must be flexible to adapt to changes in working hours according to the business needs
- Motivation, focus, consistency and time management are extremely important skills for this role as you will be given targets to meet on a daily basis and will be required to manage your time in order to meet these
- A pleasant, polite and courteous telephone manner and excellent communication skills are essential in this role
- Listening skills are particularly important as your role will require you to listen to a respondent and probe for further detail whilst keeping the conversation on track and in line with the scripted questionnaire
- Accuracy is a key skill spanning the role both in capturing respondent feedback and during data entry
- Good command of the English language, spelling, grammar and keyboard skills are all essential skills for this role
- Computer literacy skills are essential as you will be required to use Microsoft Word and Excel as well as other data capture software where training will be provided
- Experience in customer service, sales, research, administration or other telephone based
go-centric is a dynamic business process outsourcer (BPO) based in the heart of Glasgow’s city centre. We pride ourselves on being a people-centred business; striving to provide an outstanding customer experience on behalf of our clients and it is our people who are the key to achieving this.
We’re ambitious and we have high expectations. We’re all obsessive about delivering operational excellence and being outstanding. It’s what sets us apart from our competitors and it’s what we promise our clients. We need you to help us keep our promises.
Everyone in this business contributes towards delivering operational excellence and continuous improvement, regardless of their role. So whether you speak to customers directly, manage a team, handle the finances, or do clever things with data and digital innovations, we have the same goal. Your ideas matter to help us meet these goals!
As part of the deal we’re always putting profits back into the business to keep improving go-centric as a place to work. We offer excellent training and progression opportunities for people who want to grow and develop their career and the team work hard to make this a fun, energetic environment.
If all that appeals and you think you’ve got the heart and commitment to become part of a fantastic team, we want to hear from you.
40hrs per week any times between 8am-8pm Mon-Sun
Please attach an up to date CV and describe your relevant experience and interest in the position in the ‘additional info’ box below along with confirmation that you have a Windows 10 device you can use for the job.
Once you have applied below, please go to go-centric.co.uk/home-agent/ and follow the instructions for running the System Spec Tool and uploading your Speed Test.