Job Title: Training Coordinator
Reports To: Learning & Development Manager
Salary: £20,000 – £22,000 Per Year
Contract Type: Full-time, Permanent
Go-centric are looking for an experienced Training Coordinator to join our training team in Glasgow. This role is pivotal to the growth of business and requires somebody who can develop our staff at the highest possible level.
Go-centric is a dynamic Business Process Outsourcer (BPO) based in the heart of Glasgow’s city centre. We pride ourselves on being a people-centred business; striving to provide an excellent customer experience on behalf of our clients and it is our people who are the key to achieving this.
We’re ambitious and we have high expectations. We’re all obsessive about delivering operational excellence and being outstanding. It’s what sets us apart from our competitors and it’s what we promise our clients. We need you to help us keep our promises.
Everyone in this business contributes towards delivering operational excellence and continuous improvement, regardless of their role. So, whether you speak to customers directly, manage a team, handle the finances, or do clever things with data and digital innovations, we have the same goal. Your ideas matter to help us meet these goals!
As part of the deal, we’re always putting profits back into the business to keep improving go-centric as a place to work. We offer excellent training and progression opportunities for people who want to grow and develop their career and the team work hard to make this a fun, energetic environment.
The Training Co-ordinator will be responsible for maintaining and developing the delivery of the company’s training provision. The postholder will play a key part in designing courses, delivering training, preparing and ordering educational aids and materials, coordinating a busy training calendar and communicating effectively with all key stakeholders.
This role will be a mix of office/work from home after initial training period.
- Delivery and design of onboarding, upskill and developmental training
- Managing training request from relevant departments
- Gather feedback from trainers and trainees after each educational session
- To own continuous improvement programme and implement change in the department
- Manage and maintain in-house training facilities, equipment and access
- Maintain updated curriculum database and training records
- End to end department administration and reporting
- Conduct organisation-wide training needs assessment and identify skills or knowledge gaps that need to be addressed
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Practical experience coordinating multiple training events
- Experience with e-learning platforms
- Experience in administering a Learning Management System
- Extensive knowledge of instructional design theory and implementation
- Adequate knowledge of learning management systems and web delivery tools
- Proven ability to complete full training cycle (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluate)
- MS Office proficiency
- Advanced organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments
- Strong communication skills
In return for your hard work, you will receive a great deal of recognition for your work, but we also offer several tangible benefits such as:
- The opportunity to gain further qualifications through external training
- Excellent career progression and training opportunities
- Employee pension + Life insurance
- A great working environment with a fantastic team of people
How to Apply:
Please attach an up-to-date CV and describe your relevant experience and interest in the position in the ‘additional info’ box below.
Once you have applied, please go to go-centric.co.uk/home-agent/ and follow the instructions to upload your Speed Test and Work From Home (WFH) Environment.
If you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org